1. ‘we’, ‘us’ and ‘our’ refer to Rockabilly Jr Pty Ltd (ACN 614 293 775) and its related entities;
2. Link means a hyperlink, using any mechanism, from a location to another location on the internet;
3. Website means the website located at www.rockabillyjr.com.au.
You must take your own precautions to ensure that the process which you employ for accessing the Website does not expose you to the risk of viruses, malicious computer code and/or other forms of interference which may damage your computer system.
You must not:
1. upload to the Website content; and/or
2. provide Links to the Website from any website that contains content:
could subject us to an action for breach of any law, including any action for defamation and/or intellectual property rights infringement; and/or
is not in conformity with accepted standards of public decency and good taste.
We may make changes to any products or services offered on the Website, or to the applicable prices for any such products or services, at any time, without notice.
Alternative terms may apply to purchases of goods or services and to specific portions or features of the Website, including promotions or other similar features. If alternative terms apply to purchases of goods or services or to specific portions or features of the Website, our obligations (if any) are governed by those alternative terms, and nothing on this Website should be construed to alter such agreements.
While we have no reason to believe that any information contained on the Website is inaccurate, we do not warrant the accuracy, adequacy and/or completeness of that information, nor do we undertake to keep the Website updated. The Website provides general information only, and is not intended to provide a solution to any specific problem or to any particular circumstance relevant to you, or otherwise to be relied on for any purpose. You should obtain professional advice before relying on any information on the Website.
Responsibility for the content of advertisements appearing on the Website, and for the content on Linked advertisers’ websites, rests solely with the advertisers. The inclusion of advertisements, or Links to advertisers’ websites, on the Website does not constitute a recommendation and/or endorsement by us of the advertisers’ goods and/or services, and each advertiser (and not us) is responsible for any representations made in connection with its advertisement.
You must ensure that your access to the Website is not illegal and/or prohibited by laws which apply to you.
To the extent permitted by law:
1. we are not liable to you or anyone (including any body corporate) you represent for any loss (including loss of profits, revenue, data, opportunity, goodwill or anticipatory profits, loss in connection with business interruption, or any indirect or consequential loss) and/or cost (including legal cost), however caused (including through negligence and/or willful misconduct) which you may directly and/or indirectly suffer and/or incur in connection with your use of and/or reliance on:
any Linked website; and/or
information accessed at and/or through the Website and/or any Linked Website.
3. where legislation implies or otherwise imposes or provides for any condition, warranty, guarantee and/or right and prohibits us from excluding and/or modifying the application of, and/or excluding our liability under, that condition, warranty or guarantee, that condition and/or warranty is deemed to be included but our liability for a breach of that condition, warranty, guarantee and/or right is limited to (at our option, unless the legislation provides that is not permissible):
if and to the extent the breach relates to goods:
replacement of the goods or the supply of equivalent goods;
repair of the goods;
payment of the cost of replacing the goods or of acquiring equivalent goods; or
payment of the cost of having the goods repaired; and
if and to the extent the breach relates to services:
supply of the services again; or
payment of the cost of having the services supplied again.
Release and indemnity
You release and indemnify us and our related bodies corporate, officers, employees, agents and contractors from and against all actions, claims, demands, loss (including loss of profits, revenue, data, opportunity, goodwill or anticipatory profits, loss in connection with business interruption, or any indirect or consequential loss) and/or cost (including legal cost), directly and/or indirectly suffered and/or incurred as a result of:
2. your use of the Website and/or our content; and/or
3. your use of Links to our content,
whether or not legal proceedings are instituted and, if such proceedings are instituted, irrespective of the means, manner and/or nature of any settlement, compromise and/or determination.
Unfortunately, no data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed as totally secure. While we strive to protect the information in such transmissions, we do not warrant and cannot ensure the security of any information which you transmit to us. Accordingly, any information which you transmit to us is transmitted at your own risk.
If we provide you with any password and/or account, you agree that you will not share your password, let anyone else access your account, or do anything that might put the security of your account at risk. We reserve the right to remove your username or similar identifier in respect of your account and/or your account.
Intellectual property rights
2. in respect of your use of any Material:
not to bring us, our related bodies corporate, our goods, our services and/or our officers and/or employees into disrepute;
to use Links to Material which operate correctly to enable a user of the Link to access the Material;
not to use any Link to a web page or internet location that is part of the Website other than a Link to the home page of the Website;
not to use any method or mechanism of Linking which results in Material appearing to be:
part of the website containing the Link; and/or
not part of the Website;
not to use any process by which a webpage containing Material will be returned in the search engine results when a search is conducted for a competitor’s brand and/or identity, or vice versa;
to use Material in the form in which it is provided;
not to alter, amend, redraw, distort, animate and/or tamper with any of the Material in any way;
to retain any copyright and/or trade mark symbols that appear in the Material;
not to use the Material in a manner that gives the impression and/or represents that any person, organisation and/or event is in any way related to, sponsored by and/or affiliated with us; and
to comply, within a reasonable time, with any demand or request by us in relation to your use of Material.
The Website may contain Links to other websites. Those Links are provided for convenience only and may not remain current. Also, those other websites may not be maintained and/or kept up to date.
We are not responsible for the content, privacy practices and/or other activities of Linked websites.
Our Links to Linked websites do not represent, and should not be construed as, an endorsement, approval and/or recommendation by us of the owners and/or operators of those Linked websites, or of any information, graphics, materials, goods or services referred to on or contained in those Linked websites, unless and to the extent expressly stipulated to the contrary.
Privacy collection statement
We may collect personal information about you, including the information you provide upon accessing and/or using the Website (including information provided without your knowledge by the device you use to access the Website).
We collect this information for the purpose of:
1. providing the Website, and other services you request, to you;
2. facilitating our internal business operations, including the fulfilment of any legal requirements;
3. analysing our services and customer needs with a view to developing new and/or improved goods and/or services; and/or
4. providing you with information about other goods and/or services we offer (Secondary Purposes).
At any time, you may notify us that you do not want us to use your personal information for Secondary Purposes by contacting our privacy officer by any of the following methods:
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Postal address: 578 Mount Crosby Road, Mount Crosby QLD 4306
Please allow a reasonable time for your preference to be implemented.
We may disclose this information to:
1. service providers who assist us in operating our business, including service providers in the USA, UK, Indonesia, China, Singapore and Canada;
2. any purchaser or potential purchaser of the assets and operations of our business, providing those assets and operations are or would be purchased as a going concern; and/or
3. our related bodies corporate.
If the personal information you provide to us is incomplete and/or inaccurate, we may be unable to process any order you place and/or be unable to provide you with information, goods and/or services you seek.
Termination of access