ROCKABILLY JR PTY LTD
ACN 614 293 775 | (Rockabilly Jr).
Rockabilly Jr. understands the importance people place on their personal information, and we are committed to protecting your personal information.
Please note, however, acts done or practices engaged in by Rockabilly Jr. which are directly related to:
- a current or former employment relationship between Rockabilly Jr. and you; and
- an employee record held by Rockabilly Jr. and relating to you,
are not covered by this policy.
Rockabilly Jr. may collect and hold personal information:
- that is reasonably necessary for, or directly related to, one or more of its services or activities; and
- as required or permitted by law.
The personal information that Rockabilly Jr. collects and holds about you, will depend on your interaction with Rockabilly Jr. Generally, however, the sort of personal information Rockabilly Jr may collect and hold about you includes your name, date of birth, gender, email address, credit card details and other information relevant to providing you with the goods and/or services you or your authorised representatives are seeking from Rockabilly Jr.
Personal information will generally be collected by Rockabilly Jr. directly from you, through the use of Rockabilly Jr’s online services, or by email or telephone. There may be, however, some instances where personal information about you will be collected indirectly, for example from a third party or a publicly available source, because it is unreasonable or impractical to collect the personal information directly from you.
If the personal information you provide to Rockabilly Jr. is incomplete and/or inaccurate, Rockabilly Jr. may be unable to provide you or your authorised representatives with the goods and/or services which you, or they, are seeking.
Generally, Rockabilly Jr. will collect and hold your personal information for the purposes of:
- providing goods and/or services to you and your authorised representatives;
- facilitating Rockabilly Jr’s internal business operations, including the fulfilment of any legal requirements;
- analysing Rockabilly Jr’s goods, services and customer needs with a view to developing new and/or improved goods and/or services;
- providing you with information about other services that Rockabilly Jr offers that may be of interest to you (Marketing Material);
- contacting you to seek a testimonial for Rockabilly Jr;
- contacting you in the case of an emergency; and
- as required by law.
If you access Rockabilly Jr’s website, Rockabilly Jr. may collect additional personal information about you in the form of your IP address (ie the numerical address for your computer on the internet) and/or domain name (ie the textual address for your location on the internet which corresponds to your IP address).
The main purpose of cookies is to identify users and to prepare customised web pages for them. For example, when you enter a website using cookies, you may be asked to fill out a form providing such information as your name and interests. This information is packaged into a cookie and sent to your web browser, which stores the cookie. The next time you go to the same website, your web browser will send the cookie to the web server. The web server can then use this information to present you with customised web pages. So, for example, instead of seeing just a generic welcome page, you might see a welcome page with your name on it.
Cookies do not identify you personally, but they may link back to a database record about you. If you register on Rockabilly Jr’s website, Rockabilly Jr. will then link your cookie back to your personal information details.
Links to other websites
Rockabilly Jr’s website may contain links to other websites. Rockabilly Jr is not responsible for the privacy practices of linked websites and linked websites are not subject to Rockabilly Jr’s privacy policies and procedures.
Use and Disclosure
Generally, Rockabilly Jr. only uses and/or discloses personal information about you for the purposes for which it was collected (as set out above). However, Rockabilly Jr. may disclose personal information about you to:
- service providers who assist Rockabilly Jr in operating its business, including service providers in the USA, UK, Indonesia, China, Singapore and Canada;
- any purchaser or potential purchaser of the assets and operations of Rockabilly Jr’s business, providing those assets and operations are or would be purchased as a going concern;
- Rockabilly Jr’s related entities (which are currently located in Australia); and
in the case of an emergency involving you or your authorised representatives (if any).
If you do not wish to receive Marketing Material from us, you can opt out at any time by contacting us as detailed below.
Rockabilly Jr. stores your personal information in different ways, including in hard copy and in electronic form. The security of your personal information is important to Rockabilly Jr. Rockabilly Jr takes all reasonable measures, including electronic and physical security measures, to ensure that your personal information is stored safely to protect it from misuse, loss, unauthorised access, modification or disclosure.
You may access personal information Rockabilly Jr. holds about you by making a written request. Rockabilly Jr. will endeavour to acknowledge your request within 14 days of its receipt and to provide you with access to the information requested within 30 days. Rockabilly Jr. may charge you a reasonable fee for processing your request.
Rockabilly Jr. may decline a request for access to personal information where, among other things:
- providing access would pose a serious threat to the life or health of an individual;
- providing access would have an unreasonable impact upon the privacy of other individuals;
- the request for access is frivolous or vexatious;
- the information relates to existing or anticipated legal proceedings between Rockabilly Jr. and you, and the information would not be accessible by the process of discovery in those proceedings;
- providing access would reveal information about a commercially sensitive decision-making process;
- providing access would be unlawful;
- denying access is required or authorised by or under law;
- providing access would be likely to prejudice an investigation of possible unlawful activity; or
- providing access would be likely to prejudice the activities of law enforcement bodies.
If, upon receiving access to your personal information or at any other time, you believe any personal information Rockabilly Jr. holds about you is inaccurate, incomplete or out-of-date, please notify Rockabilly Jr immediately. Rockabilly Jr. will take reasonable steps to correct the information so that it is accurate, complete and up-to-date.
If Rockabilly Jr. disagrees with you about whether your personal information is inaccurate, incomplete or out-of-date, and you ask Rockabilly Jr. to associate with your personal information a statement claiming that your personal information is inaccurate, incomplete or out of date, Rockabilly Jr. will take reasonable steps to do so.
Feedback, Questions and Complaints
Postal address: 578 Mount Crosby Road, Mount Crosby QLD 4306
Email address: email@example.com
For more information about your privacy
For more information about privacy in general, you can visit the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner’s website at https://www.oaic.gov.au/